17 April 2011

Babies! Babies! Babies!

It seems like every time I turn around one of my friends is having a baby or getting pregnant.  In fact, I have four friends due in July, August, September and October!

Sadly, only one of them lives in the same city as I do.  Happily, I get the privilege of throwing her a baby shower!  She (Kelly) just found out that her and her hubby are having a boy! 

It seems like girlie baby shower ideas are a lot easier to come acrossed.  However, I found the CUTEST idea on the blog, In Honor Of Design.  I'm totally using it as my inspiration...


Seriously, how adorable is this?!

How about you?  Any other ideas for a rocking boy baby shower?? 

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Dude....your friends are having babies. All mine are getting MARRIED!! Ahh!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Healthy Endings said...

That is so cute!!! I know a ton of people getting married this year!!! No close friends having babies yet tho!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails