29 October 2010

THE Versatile Blogger Award


Holy Crap! I've received my FIRST blog award!

Here are the rules to accept the award (which I TOTALLY do!)

1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award
2. Share 7 Things about yourself
3. Pass it along to 7 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy

Without further ado:

THANKS to Koree for giving me that little extra boast of confidence to possibly blog more consistently! You are a dear and your blog rocks. Check Koree Unveiled here.

7 things about that one tall girl. Try to contain your excitement...
Uno: I am in fact, 6 feet tall (hence the blog title)....and, I LA LA LOVE to wear heels.
Dos: I've been to Australia...twice.
Tres: I played basketball in college.
Cuatro: I've flown out/in to 30 different airports.
Cinco: I think playing Mad Gab is hell on earth.
Seis: My dream job would be becoming the next Barbara Walters and hosting 20/20.
Siete: I bite my nails.

Some shout-outs:
Life in Technicolor, AmySchmamey, S.S. Dobbs, Kandee the Make-up Artist aaaand, that's all I've got because not only do I suck at blogging, but apparently I suck at reading blogs too. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails