This post is for all my single friends, specifically those with testosterone.
Dating sites. We've all tried them. C'mon. Admit it. Ain't no shame in your game.
Whether Christian Mingle, Match.com or Plenty of Fish (to name a few), I've found one constant- more often than not, these guys are so clueless with their profiles. Seriously dude. You're better than that.
So, for the single fellas reading this, I present to you...
"5 WAYS TO GET ME TO NOT LOOK AT YOUR PROFILE:"
You're welcome in advance.
1. SHIRTLESS PROFILE PICTURE. Let’s be real here, there are at least 20 more guys with hotter bods than you so impress me with your face, wit and charm, not your mediocre abs.
2. ANOTHER WOMAN. I don’t care if it’s your mom, your sister, your cousin or Great Aunt Betty with you in your profile picture. If I wanted to compete, I'd go on The Bachelor.
3. CHEESY HEADLINE. I'm sure you really are: “Prince Charming” “Mr. Right” “Casanova” or “Theoneforyou" and you just haven't found your princess yet. Riiiight.
4. DRAMA FREE ZONE. Your intro paragraph warns girls with drama from messaging you. Translation: You either are drama or have had a lot of it in the past. You have baggage written all over you. Not interested.
5. FLAMES BUTTON-UP SHIRT. 1996 called and they want their shirt back. And probably your haircut, JNCO jeans and Vans tennis shoes as well.