08 September 2010

Don't be scurrrred.

Why do we worry so much? God clearly speaks against it in His word and yet, I find myself day after day being controlled by fear. Result of fear? Worry. Result of worry? Unhappiness. Unhappiness? Not this girl's style!

Here are some scriptures that I've been reading to help me deal with this area of my life...

I sought the Lord and HE heard me and delivered me from all of my fears -Psalms 34:4

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding - Proverbs 3:5

For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind - 2 Timothy 1:7
(Purple fear. LOL)

"Loving can cost a lot, but not loving always costs more. And those who fear to love often find that want of love is an emptiness that robs the joy from life." - Merle Shain

What are some more quotes/scriptures? Help a sista out...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails