01 December 2010

Dun Dun Duuuuuuuh!

So.... I got some new boots. May not seem like a big deal to you, the average sized person. But to the 6 foot athletically built calve having female, finding new boots that fit is a BIG deal!

I slept in them last night. Ok, not really, but here's the saga of getting them...

A few months ago I was in search of the perfect cognac tall boot for fall. I found some from J Crew, but at $318, they weren't exactly in my budget. Then, dun dun duuuuuh, I cam across a random website for a clothing company called Jessica London. Then, I found THE boots. Tall boots with extra wide calves and they go up to size 12!!! I'm an 11, but I found this encouraging for my fellow big-footed-females!

Turns out the site is for plus-size women, but I feel like I've found the best kept secret for boots!

These boots almost didn't happen though. They were on back order and I placed the order in Sept and just got them yesterday. You should of heard me talking to the boots as I was unwrapping them- "you BETTER fit me" and "you BETTER be comfortable." (really intimidating I'm sure). One could say I was a little hostile after waiting so long...

After coupons and discounts, I got these for $43! (*tall girl pats herself on the back). Anyhoo, here's a crappy pic I took on my cell phone.


If you have the same problem as me, they are having a free shipping, 40% off sale now! Click here to look fly.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to see these killer boots in person! I'm glad you found some and scored a deal, too.

I have the opposite problem ... my feet are really small. It's really hard to find cute, adult-looking boots when your feet barely fit in the adult shoes. Case in point: the boots I'm wearing today? Found them in the kids section of Target, size 4. Ha ha.

Anonymous said...

From one 6ft girl to another...I appreciate your incredible find! :) And Cinderella will tell you - one shoe can change your life! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails