12 December 2010

Weekend Recap

After reading the guest post of Craftiness is not Optional on Life in Technicolor's blog, I HAD to try these red velvet cake balls.  Friday night I had the itching to do something domestic, so I thought I'd give them a try.  Putting my own spin on them for the Christmas season by dying the white chocolate green, I have lots of room for improvement on the "dipping" step!  However, they were delicious!  Thanks Jess!

Saturday, the boyfriend came to town and we headed up to Kansas City for my biff's Ugly Christmas Sweater Party.  We had a blast.
Mine even had shoulder pads!!  

PS I apologize for the quality of the photos in this post.  They were all taken on my Blackberry.


There was a white elephant gift exchange and the boyfriend (Dexter) won an autographed picture of one of the guys at the party.  Bahahaha.


Sunday I slept in until about noon.  Before you judge me, I have to tell you that we decided to drive back from KC last night AFTER the party, putting us back home at 3:30 a.m.  The sleeping in was definitely justified! 

I put up my tree today.  Heh. 


And finally, before the boyfriend had to go back to Wichita (where he lives), we decided to go see the 3rd Chronicles of Narnia move.  Sooo good.  Definitely recommend it. 

Overall weekend gets 5 outta 5 stars.  Back to the grind....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails